Business Loans Guaranteed by Real Estate
Higher Loan Amounts and Lower Weekly Payments!
Secured Business Loans are Loans that require a form of collateral, consisting of Real Estate. In the event that a company does not fulfill its loan, the lender has the right to seize the guarantee and sell it to recover the balances owed, the general rule is that the asset must be able to become cash to be considered collateral for a Guaranteed Commercial Loan. Real Estate support offers Business Financing options, truly unique to Small Business owners, including New Businesses.
Secured Loans are considered less risky, as companies are more aware of making their payments on time to keep the assets they deposit safe. This type of Small Business loan also tends to have better interest rates and terms than unsecured loans, which have no guarantee of repayment.
We offer you Money for your Business, direct from a Financial Company that specializes in providing Commercial Loans with Real Estate Guarantee and access to Capital to support the growth and development of underserved Small and Medium Enterprises, which lack access to traditional funds.
What are the benefits of secured business loans?
- Loan amounts much higher
- Interest rates lower than other financial products
- Longer payment terms and lower amounts
- Easier to obtain, less risky for the lender
- A minimum amount of $ 15,000 is required in Monthly Business Deposits
- Loans with payments of 6 to 24 months
- Loans from $ 25,000 to $ 4,000,000
- 1st -4th mortgages of all types of property (empty land OK)
- No minimum credit score required and recent bankruptcies downloaded OK!
- New businesses with 3 months of bank statements
- 10+ NSFs or less than 10 deposits OK!
- Co-signers with real estate can be used to qualify
- Multiple loans can be consolidated
- Most OK industries (except for some non-profit Organizations or Marijuana-based companies)
- Working Capital recently taken or defaulted with other lenders